The "Wubbie" originated as a military term for a quilted poncho liner. It soon became term associated to anything that brought comfort, allowing humans to embrace the suck just that much less uncomfortably.
Introducing the Saddle Wubbie!
NO...THIS IS NOT A SADDLE. IF YOU TRY TO USE IT AS A SADDLE, YOU WILL HAVE A FALL RESULTING IN A HORINDOUS SUDDEN IMPACT AT THE END OF SAID FALL!!!!
This is a universal Saddle outer cover providing warmth as well as noise reduction. It has no top or bottom, left side or right side. Just throw it over your saddle, clip into your carabiner and tighten it snug. Some of the features and benifits:
2. Soft outer layer for your current saddle.
3. Fits right over dump Pouches
4. Clips Simi closed above and below your bridge
5. No fixed position. It's ambidextrous.
6. Stretchy enough to still reach in and grab stuff from your pouches.
7. Adjustable tether strap (it's not a bridge, as that term insinuates life support, and this has none).
1. Heat. This thing insulates surprisingly well. Best for Southern late season or Northern mid-late seaon
2. Bulk. It's not super compact, but very manageable
3. Provides ABSOLUTELY NO ADDITIONAL SAFETY!
We will have these listed on the website Mid April. 5 colors; OD Green, Brown, Tan, Realtree Edge, or, for your inner TimberPimp...red plaid!